Monday 24 March 2014

Light Studies - CryEngine

Today we have had to import our Sketch-Up models into Cry-Engine which is a game software that is really effective by showing light projection and how it would effect my model. I have used Cry-Engine as a tool for my light studies, not only natural light, but also potential artificial light that I may or may not incorporate into my model design.

The following are a few images of how light both artificial and natural is affecting the ambiance of my space.
*Note, please just excuse the water in the images, that is just the default terrain in Cry-Engine.








The following images are screenshots from my model using both a floor on my model and I also configured it to have a resolution of High Spec in order to make the reflections and shadows more prominent.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment