Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sketch-Up: New Model of Space - Post 1:1 with Kate

Following my last post yesterday, I have gone hard to develop my model further according to my concepts that I have discussed with Kate. Another thing that I have done is I have changed the door frame so that one enters through the centre of the wall now instead of being off-centre. I feel that this will help to 'open' up the view to one entering my space and so that as one approaches the door from the previous room, they will be able to look through and see the view as they approach it.

The following are a few screenshots of how my timber structure is going to look for my new design of my space:



This view is from inside of the rest of the house (Living Room) looking through the doorway and out at the hypothetical view in the background. 
This view is looking from outside back at my space through the bifold doors.




No comments:

Post a Comment