Sunday 4 May 2014

Concept Presentation

For concept presentation tomorrow, I will be presenting both my clay model and a photographic perspective of my clay model. I have placed this photograph into Adobe Photoshop to create a potential outcome mock-up by adding detailing and a bit of entourage to create the sense that my space was inhabited.

I still have a long way to go in this project as this concept presentation marks the middle of the project.
 
In this Photoshopped image, I have created a basic glass texture to try and express that the structure of my house will be mainly crafted using large double-glazed windows. I have not begun to think about the interior of the house until I sort of got the form of my roof sorted first, so this is my next step. Again, by incorporating the entourage, it helps portray that my space is habitable and can go from this basic shell of a house, to hopefully a fully furnished family home at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment