Tuesday 13 May 2014

Sketch-up model Renders

Following my modelling in sketch-up I have decided to throw my 3d model into Indigo renderer using the SKIndigo plugin to see firstly what my model and the materials look like once rendered, and secondly how natural light (at different times of day) will be entering my dwelling.

Unfortunately due to the fact that I only have the trial version of Indigo renderer it has the watermark on all of my renders. Also I have not let these render for long enough to get rid of a lot of the bounce on the glass due to time constraints. If I continue with this idea, I will be sure to allow the renders to go for a lot longer than what I have done presently.



Evening Front Elevation Render.




Close ups of the second section of my dwelling. I have done it simply by luck on the first section, but unfortunately I cannot get Indigo to work out that this is glass with transparent qualities. Instead it renders it as a black face and lets no light in. As the project progresses, this is something that I will need to work out otherwise my model is going to have a lot of blacked out sections on the exterior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment