Monday 19 May 2014

New Concrete Wall Form

I have taken my sketches that I drew and started trying to make them in sketch-up in order to see if they were possible with my skills and knowledge, and also the software's limitations.. 

Something that I have modelled I am quite interested in however. I have continued to use the idea of arching the base in a circular form, however instead of arching the wall inward to the dwelling, I have made it arch outwards in a very elegant form: 





I have then taken this form and rendered it using indigo to make it look a lot more real..



I have decided to reflect the wall so that I now have this interesting elegant shape for my dwelling. I am also considering incorporating a mezzanine into my dwelling to help separate the public and private spaces.


No comments:

Post a Comment